Apply for a Grant
To adapt to changing educational needs, CEEF will continue to hold a rolling grant cycle in Spring 2022. Grant application deadlines and presentation dates are listed below. As always, CEEF welcomes questions and is available to help with the process. We hope to hear from you!
Spring 2022 Grant Application Deadlines:
Jan. 26 (Presentation on Feb. 2)
Feb. 23 (Presentation on March 2)
March 30 (Presentation on April 6)
April 27 (Presentation May 4)
May 25 (Presentation June 1)
read about recent CEEF grants!, or
You can also take a look at our Sample Grant Application to help you get started.
Have questions? Email Grants@ceef.us and we’ll get right back to you! CEEF also has a teacher representative from each school, feel free to contact them with any questions about the application process.
Sonia Medina CEHS
Morgan Kerr CEMS
Julie Merriam Pond Cove
CEEF grants foster innovative and creative ideas that enrich the curriculum, explore new teaching practices, and impact a significant number of students.
- creative ideas that enrich the curriculum;
- collaborative efforts among teachers, students, and the larger community;
- major initiatives that significantly impact the school community;
- ideas that benefit future students by exploring new teaching practices;
- practices that can be replicated across grades and schools.
Application Guidelines and Funding:
- CEEF may fund projects partially or in full.
- We encourage collaboration and/or funding from sources in addition to CEEF when budgets demand.
- Discussions about technology training and installation with respective district departments should take place prior to submission in order to expedite benefits.
- CEEF does not fund transportation or accommodation costs associated with Professional Development. However, the committee will consider funding these costs if unique circumstances apply.
- The grant will have a significant impact on Cape students.
- The proposed project supports excellence in teaching or is an innovative project or idea.
- It explores an interest or passion that will in turn benefit student experience.
- Emails will be sent to applicants acknowledging receipt of the proposal.
- Applicants will make a 20-minute presentation to our Grant Committee.
- Applicants will be notified of decisions following board approval.
- Educators who are the recipients of a professional development grant are not eligible for another professional development grant the following year.
- Grant recipients must submit a signed contract before funds will be authorized for use.
- Grant recipients must provide updates and make CEEF aware of any photo opportunities when applicable.
NEW! Please complete our new, online grant application by clicking “Start Grant Application” below. Our new form will allow you to submit your application to us directly, start and save an application, and upload files to submit.
Click here to
Click to view a Sample Application.
Sheri Bragg, Chair, Grants Committee